POOL HEAT PUMP
15-Point Planned Maintenance and Equipment Safety Check
As winter starting, it is ideal to service your heat pump system. Regular inspection & maintenance of your heat pump will ensure the highest operating efficiency. While protecting your investment, we will assist you in extending the useful life of your heat pump for a longer period.
AQVASTAR with their knowledge in heat pump selection, and maintenance offer you a comprehensive maintenance and equipment safety check procedures that are designed to ensure your heat pump operates efficiently and reliably when you need it to, providing maximum pool enjoyment!
Annual Maintenance & Safety Check Points:
- Check Proper Line & Control Voltage to Unit
- Check Internal Electrical Connections
- Check Compressor Capacitor & Amp draw
- Check Operating Refrigerant Pressures
- Verify/Check Air Flow
- Verify/Check Water Flow
- Check Fan Motor Amp Draw
- Check Ambient & Water Temperature Sensors
- Check Flow/Pressure Switch
- Check Fan Capacitor
- Clean Heat Pump Cabinet
- Check & Clear Condensate Drains
- Check Fan Blade Clearances
- Identify Insect & Rodent Issues Within the Unit
- Identify Environmental Conditions of Concern ( Any water splash, other issues)
Pls perform this if you are a maintenance contractor, or else please share this details to your clients to whom you had installed heat pumps.